Tatiana Karovina

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:59 AM

unnamed-4-4.jpg

Nano-material.jpg

Nano - „Dwarf“ in Greek

The concepts of nanotechnology and nanomaterials are getting deep into the consciousness of people, they attack us from advertisements of antifungal socks, scratch-resistant ceramic pans and sunscreens, as well as serious articles that deal with the impacts of nanotechnology and the use of products containing nanomaterials on human health and on all environmental components.

But what does the nanotechnology mean? It is the understanding and control of matter at dimensions between approximately 1 and 100 nanometers, where unique phenomena enable novel applications.

The word nano is a scientific prefix that stands for 10-9 or one-billionth.

nano-tabl.jpg

Nanotechnology is a group of intensively developing industries that utilize the structure of materials whose size is close to the size of separate molecules and their organized units or supramolecular structures. Nanoscience is the research of phenomena and properties of materials at the nanometer level. Nanotechnology uses the acquired knowledge and skills for designing new materials and structures with new and sometimes unusual properties.

The nanotechnology is applied in many different areas, such as medicine (diagnostics and therapy of tumors; implants – artificial joints, valves, replacement of tissues, etc.), food industry (smart multifunctional packaging to increase the shelf life and quality of food, effective nutritional supplements, etc.), electronics (high-capacity recording media, imaging devices with high resolution, high-capacity batteries, etc.), engineering (insulating materials of the new generation, self-cleaning coatings, etc.), aerospace industry (catalysts, new highly efficient fuels, resistant satellite surfaces, etc.)

Are products, produced as a result of nanotechnology processes, safe? This question is asked by modern scientists, engineers, doctors, as well as by the users of products containing nanomaterials.

Currently, it is obvious that some of the nanoparticles may be penetrated from the lungs into the blood stream and subsequently into different organs. Although it is not entirely clear what will happen if the nanoparticles enter the human body, we know for sure that the particles of "normal" size do not get into the bloodstream. The ability ofnanoparticles to enter the human body relatively easily deserves more detailed research. It is also known that some of the nanoparticles are sufficiently small to penetrate into the cells of the human body and cause their damage.

nanotechnology.jpg

Except the possible impact on human health, nanomaterials pose a potential threat to the environment. For example, the use of silver nanoparticles as an antimicrobial agent can damage the useful bacteria in the biosphere and thus affect organisms of higher levels.

At present it is clear that the information on nanomaterials and nanoproducts is very limited. Therefore, it is necessary to be very cautious while developing, manufacturing, selling and consuming nanoproducts. It is important to develop a strategy and system of control of nanosystems, nanomaterials and products containing nanoparticles, in order to identify and describe possible negative impacts on human health and the environment.

hokej.jpg

During my last hockey training I bumped into another player. What a clash it was! I had a black eye for a week, it disappeared just a couple of days ago.

This was the reaction of a young hockey player Zdenek to the results of his Bio-Well scanns. I measured his energy at the national-wide exhibition of innovative technologies, which was held in the Czech Republic.

When I was taking scans on Zdenek with the GDVCAMERA Bio-Well, it seemed strange to me that that the device showed significant disbalance of the energy of his right eye. It is quite a strange result, especially for a strong and healthy young man. I even hesitated for a second if I should tell him about this – I had no idea what could be wrong with the guy's eye which looked absolutely normal. When he told me about this injury of his eye during his hockey training, everything got clear.

It was also obvious from Zdenek's Bio-Well analysis that the level of his coronary vessels was very low – almost equal to zero. So I warned him:
Z%C3%A1znam-cel%C3%A9-obrazovky-2.3.2017

- You really should take care of yourself, because when a person, even a seemingly healthy one, is in such a condition, it is probable that he can faint out of a sudden.

For some reason Zdenek looked really amazed when he heard this comment of mine. I asked him why he was so surprised, and he explained that not a long time ago he suddenly fainted during the night. When he regained consciousness, he was surprised, but as he did not suffer from any particular diseases, he didn't even try to figure out the reason of this unpleasant occasion and just forgot about it.

Young people usually do not visit doctors very often and are not very concerned about their own health, as they cannot even assume that they might have any problems. But such cases prove that they should be concerned.

Tatiana Karovina     

Anecdote

Theory is when everything is clear and nothing works.
Practice is when nothing is clear and everything works.
But in real life theory and practice often go hand in hand: nothing is clear and nothing works.

5.jpg

The following events will take place 
in the next seven days:

The 3rd March, 6pm (+1 UTC)
- HLS 2.0 online course, lecture 16 by Karen O'Dell 
Topic: "​Introduction to the human energy system"

The 4th March from 2PM (UTC + 1) 

Biointernet meditation.

The 7th March, 5pm (+1 UTC)

- HLS 2.0 online course, lecture 17 by Dr. Sergey Avdeev
Topic: “ The field of events and the time space. How to decrease the Loss of the Time of Life? ”

The 8th March, 10am (+1 UTC)
- HLS 2.0 online course, lecture 18 by Dr. Dvoryanchikov
Topic: “The system of channels in the Traditional Chinese Medicine. The heart: its functions from the perspective of the TCM. Main reasons of heart diseases, determining the state of the heart through interpretation of GDV-grams".

The 9th March, 5pm (+1 UTC)
- A short practical lecture for about 30 minutes
Topic: "Extremely High Technologies. The Ak Tom"

The 10th March, 5pm (+1 UTC)
- HLS 2.0 online course, lecture 19 by Tatiana Karovina 
Topic: "​How to see without using eyes – special online training"

• Tatiana Karovina and Kirill Korotkov_4 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users