• Administrators
  • 569 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:58 PM

Bio‐Well BioClip testing

bioclip2-300x166.jpg

BioClip for Bio-Well

Bio‐Well BioClip testing

To use BioClip you need to do as follows:

1. Position Ti calibration cylinder on the Bio‐Well optical electrode and place Bio-well on the plastic support.

2. Connect wrist electrode to the Ti cylinder holder.

3. Turn on wrist electrode on a person’s wrist. Person should be sitting or laying down with arm in a calm position.

4. Take dynamic measurements in the BioClip mode.

bioclip1-300x286.jpgResulting dynamic curve characterized the process of person’s response to the environment and possible responses to external stimulus (electro magnetic fields, different devices and human intention). It may be used to test person’s response to different subjects like food, gemstones or medications, which will be held in a hand.

BioClip mode is not designed for evaluation health quality. This is not medical test and results can not be used for medical diagnostics or selecting appropriate medications.
Results of the test may serve as indications only.

For order BioClip, please mail to www@gdvplanet.com

• Korotkov likes this

#2 livsenergi

livsenergi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:17 PM

Hello. I sent an email for about four days ago to www.gdvplanet.com regarding purchase of Bio-Clip. Since I have not received any feedback yet I hope you can help me. I have purchased the Bio-Well with subscription. I am interested in purchasing the Bio-clip. What is the price including shipping to Tromsø in Norway?

Regards,

Kjetil Nilsen

#3 Tatiana Karovina

Tatiana Karovina

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:15 PM

Dear Kjetil

Bio-Clip is a present for clients from our company. Unfortunately, all presents come to an end sooner or later. Now we have ordered a new batch of Bio-Clips. The standard price of packing and delivery of the Bio-Clip is 50$. I will add your name into the list of clients, who would like to receive the Bio-Clip.

There is one more B) interesting device for testing, which is called Bio-Well Electrode:

http://www.gdvplanet...ategory=9282185

Best regards

Tatiana

#4 Weiterk

Weiterk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:43 PM

Hi Tatiana,

Please let me know where can I get the Bio Clip.  I just bought the Biowell and is not able to find how to get the Bio Clip. Is there alternative solutions?

• Korotkov likes this

#5 Korotkov

Korotkov

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 569 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:54 AM

Hi Tatiana,

Please let me know where can I get the Bio Clip.  I just bought the Biowell and is not able to find how to get the Bio Clip. Is there alternative solutions?

It should be inside... Please mail to Bio-Well support www@gdvplanet.com

#6 sephira

sephira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:00 PM

Hello,

Where is the Bioclip mode. What kind of mesurement (meditation,..) should i use?

• Korotkov likes this

#7 Korotkov

Korotkov

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 569 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:07 AM

Hello,
Where is the Bioclip mode. What kind of mesurement (meditation,..) should i use?

About Bio-Clip, please mail to www@gdvplanet.com. About The Biointernet Meditation. About Experiments
Online the Biointernet Experiments

• Korotkov likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users