3 replies to this topic

#1 Noah

Noah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:29 PM

Hello,

I would like to know if and how I can use the Bio-Well camera at home? I heard that it is possible and that it can diagnose mis-balance in the chakras, please, how does it work? Thank you!

• Kirill Korotkov_4 likes this

#2 Martina

Martina

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 05:47 PM

Dear Noah,

surely you can use the GDVcamera Bio-Well at home :)

as it is used to measure a person's health and energy state. It can helps to predict various health problems before any symptoms have appeared. However, the GDV camera is not a medical device, it doesn’t provide any precise diagnosis, but reveals which parts of the human organism are misbalanced (so it is necessary to pay attention to these organs while further checkup).

You can find more information on our website:​ ​http://gdvcamera.com...mera-bio-well/ 

or you can also join our free online pre-course webinair about such devices this Monday 21st November, on Low and Superlow field devices conducted by Dr. Dieter Zenke.

If you'd be interested in buying Bio-well camera there is just a limited offer going on now right now, that you can take an advantage of....

you can get our SPECIAL OFFER here:

http://www.gdvplanet...ategory 9282185

It is a package of Bio-Well camera and also an access to online course HLS 1, which consists of 42 lessons about various technologies, including Bio-Well camera. I think it is a good way to learn how to use the camera. The costs is $1399 (as usual price for the camera) and this way you save
$1000 for the course that we offer these days as a gift :)

Carpe Diem

Martina :)

• Kirill Korotkov_4 likes this

#3 Kirill Korotkov_4

Kirill Korotkov_4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:38 PM

Hello,

I would like to know if and how I can use the Bio-Well camera at home? I heard that it is possible and that it can diagnose mis-balance in the chakras, please, how does it work? Thank you!

Yes, of course. I use it :)

• Kirill Korotkov_4 and Martina like this

#4 LizaJeoFf

LizaJeoFf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:17 AM

hi DC10MD11, do you know if its possible to use Canon 2x extender iii? or do you also get the error code?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bio-Well, GDVcamera, home, use, self-diagnosis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users