• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Korotkov

Korotkov

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 569 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:56 PM

Attached File  asd2.jpg   104.69KB   0 downloadsDear Friends, please post your questions to Dr. Sergey Avdeev and we will publish his answers.

• Korotkov, Kirill Korotkov_4 and Lavetafeami like this

#2 rowbot

rowbot

• Distributors
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:23 AM

Good day Dr Avdeev,

i was drawn to the translighter items for reasons i cant explain. i purchased the dealer connect selection so i could share with my partner.

It would be most helpful to understand the headband and the eyepatches a little more, in order to use them efficiently.

What i am sure of, is that since having these various items, numerous , what people may call synchronicity have occurred in our lives. For example, whilst suffering from life threatening illness, i was eventually introduced to a Dr, who paid to send me to Mexico to receive wonderful healing, on both a physical and spiritual level. I could not have afforded this myself.

What id really like to know is how, someone who has been mostly focused on downbeat, negative self opinion and fear, can use the items to bring more light into others lives and to help myself move out of this zone , who's foundation was laid by various abuses as a child.

unfortunately i cant afford to travel to prague to study with you, although i could afford some on line lectures specific to the translighter items.

we have blaga, super, mirror of isis, the headband and the eyepatches .

good day, and thank you kindly for this fascinating field of research. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Translighters, Biointernet, Human Light System, Blaga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users