• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Martina

Martina

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:58 AM

Dear Translighter users, here we have created a free space for your feedbacks, where you can share your experience with us.

Attached File  translighters.jpg   103.11KB   6 downloadsAttached File  Biointernet Mask.jpg   67.61KB   4 downloadsAttached File  TRANSLIGHTER Cosmos.jpg   89.77KB   1 downloadsAttached File  econorm.jpg   68.85KB   1 downloadsAttached File  Svetlisa Blaga.jpg   122.5KB   1 downloadsAttached File  TRANSLIGHTER Super.jpg   59.71KB   1 downloads

• Korotkov likes this

#2 Dmitri

Dmitri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:18 AM

Last year in autumn, I broke my arm when I was working at my cottage.

A plaster cast was applied to my arm. I was told to return in a month and half to remove the plaster cast.

The arm began to swell a lot. I followed my friend’s advice and put the Translighter on top of the plaster cast.

In three weeks I went to X-ray my arm. There were no traces of the fracture.

The bone had recovered correctly. My doctor was very surprised. He said, that if he had not been the one who had applied the plaster cast, he would never have believed it.

Dmitri, Moscow

• Korotkov likes this

#3 Korotkov

Korotkov

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 569 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:48 PM

See also Testimonials from Translighter Users on the website http://www.transligh...m/testimonials/

• Korotkov likes this

#4 Tatiana

Tatiana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:14 PM

I have been using the Translighter nonstop for almost a year. However, I was far from seeing its effect immediately.

I have diabetes. Everyday, I would use a device to measure my blood sugar and blood pressure. There has been no medication to reduce my blood sugar to less than 8 units. Sometimes it jumped up to 20. A couple of months after beginning to carry the Translighters in the pocket of my jacket, I noticed that the lower range of variation of my blood sugar began to decrease. Gradually it reached 4. Now, the upper one never gets higher than 10. Although at that time, I did not undergo any additional therapy, the pressure also gradually normalized. It enabled me to reduce the dosage of medication I was taking. I began to feel significantly better. As I really love sweet stuff, sometimes now, I let myself eat a bit of that. I am really thankful to the creators of the Translighters.

Tatiana, Munich

• Korotkov likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: translighters, korotkov, blaga, biointernet, mask, gdv, feedback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users